[csw-maintainers] [POLICY] Policy-team, policy docs, licenses

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Thu Feb 10 04:02:26 CET 2011

Excerpts from Ben Walton's message of Wed Feb 09 21:57:17 -0500 2011:

> energy into their documentation.  Phil is correct that we do have
> existing documentation that can be imported, but where possible, if we
> can save time by importing and then modifying their work, that's a
> win.

Sorry, I hit the send button too quickly here...  By 'importing and
modifying their work' I'm referring to cases where we'd be filling in
gaps in our own policies.  I do not mean that we should make this the
default practice for every piece of our policy.

Thanks