[csw-maintainers] p flag in package file version strings

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Tue Feb 15 23:47:35 CET 2011

Hi

> I don't think this will both the QA/uWatch stuff, although I haven't
> looked at your code.
When parsing catalog, i retrieve version from the file name by using a
regular expression. This reg exp has been updated to take in account
potential ,p ,i or ,s flags. This modification was needed to avoid false
version detection.

I have committed the patch and pushed it to both mockup and production
site.

Thanks for having put a hold on this for a couple days. You can know use
this feature. Phil please you can also release CVS package. The first
one have a ",p" flag.

cheers
W.

--