[csw-maintainers] [policy] GPG Signing Key handling

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Thu Feb 17 05:47:53 CET 2011

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 7:38 PM, Ben Walton <bwalton at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Excerpts from Philip Brown's message of Tue Feb 15 22:12:56 -0500 2011:
>
>> Unless you think what I wrote was factually *wrong*, the fair thing
>> seems to be to put it in.  Demonstrating "fair writeup to each
>> side", for the vote.
>
> I explained why I didn't think it was necessary.  The fact that it
> isn't factually wrong does not mean that it must be included.  I'm not
> obliged to put in every revision you send me.  That would see no end.
> obliged to put in every revision you send me.  That would see no end.
> The writeup is fair already: It is not weighted to any outcome.

A writeup of a topic with two equal sides, where people on one side
think it is "good", and people on the other think it is "not good", is
pretty much a textbook example of "unfair and biased".

Your excuse about "no end of changes" is very weak.
I have given you the only changes that I think are necessary to make
it ready for voting, and you deliberately took out the part of them
that was most convincing against your preferred voting side.

You are abusing your power in the voting realm. again.