[csw-maintainers] FYI: Email notify hook added for opencsw.svn.sf.net

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Fri Feb 18 18:50:01 CET 2011

On 2/18/11, Sebastian Kayser <skayser at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Philip Brown wrote on 2/18/2011 5:46 PM:
>> Ahh.. could you summarize the difference, please?
>> (ie; what's the new effect with this?)
>
> The GAR repo holds GAR + the pkg build descriptions.
> The OpenCSW repo holds various tools used throughout the project.
>
> Up to today, repo commit diffs were sent to devel@ only for the GAR
> repo. Now, this happens for the OpenCSW repo also.

Interesting.
you guys might want to update the summary pages, etc, on places like

http://sourceforge.net/projects/opencsw/

It seems to imply that the "opencsw" area is where you find build recipes.
So it could use a rewrite, along the lines of
"For build recipes, go to [gar.sf.net].
 For tools outside of our officially mirrored packages, check
  [our opencsw internal  tool source code tree here]"