[csw-maintainers] Web main page

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Sat Feb 26 22:42:07 CET 2011

Hi

> I read the new main page and I like it. At least its upper half: the
> counters are better in their new position. However, the 2 section in the
> bottom half: "Latest news" and "Releases and updates" are ridiculously
> outdated. Is it not better to remove them than to give the impression
> that there is no news, releases or updates since August or September of
> the last year, which is contrary to what is in the upper left half of
> the page?
In the next days, releases and update will be generated automagically
from the QA database.

Latests news is more difficult. We have to do this. I think a message
per week about the latest event would be enough. As example, we could
post the vote results.

I propose to try over March. If it is not working, we can change it.

cheers
W.

--
William                     http://www.wbonnet.net