[csw-maintainers] Web main page

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Sun Feb 27 14:05:32 CET 2011

Excerpts from Peter FELECAN's message of Sun Feb 27 02:24:47 -0500 2011:

> > Latests news is more difficult. We have to do this. I think a message
> > per week about the latest event would be enough. As example, we could
> > post the vote results.
>
> If there is not somebody or something in charge of generating the "latest
> news" it is not worthwhile.

Why don't several of us simply add news items as noteworthy things
happen?  Updates to packages in our 'core' set, changes in process,
new feature additions to GAR, etc.  It should only take a few minutes,
and if the load is distributed, it won't take much effort from any one
person...

Thanks