[csw-maintainers] Rework of rrdtool

Juergen Arndt ja at opencsw.org
Sun Jan 2 21:47:27 CET 2011

Hi ,

On 27.12.2010, at 23:36, Dagobert Michelsen wrote:

> I just finished a complete reword of rrdtool including an update to 1.4.4
> and splitting the package according to the new library rules among specific
> packages for the language bindings. Updated packages are available from
> experimental at
>  http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/experimental.html#rrdtool
>
> Jürgen: As your packages are the primary users of rrdtool it would be great
> if you could test them and update the dependencies after release.

I built the munin packages today with the new dependencies and in a first test they work properly with your new packages on a fresh Solaris installation. I still have to fix some issues with the /var/opt/csw thing, then I will put them into experimental too. Should be done in the next two days.

Regards

Juergen

--
Juergen Arndt