[csw-maintainers] volunteer(s) needed to test new class action script

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Mon Jan 3 02:23:25 CET 2011

Excerpts from Philip Brown's message of Sun Jan 02 19:29:54 -0500 2011:

> It will ALSO copy files from
>

> /opt/csw/etc/templates/PKGname/random/path/here

> /random/path/here

I'm not sure I like this mode.  What about a package that wants all of
it's config files as a sub-directory of /etc/opt/csw?  (eg: exim,
apache, etc)

How about changing this so that it's not a 'cased' action as the
current script is written but rather an rsync-like action (with
handling for existing files as a block on the copy)?  I think that
would be more generally useful...although given that you added the
feature, I imagine you've got thoughts on where it would be used as
is?

If you release a test package CSWcas-cptemplates (or whatever) and
then a subsequent package the uses it, I can test it on a box for you.

Thanks