[csw-maintainers] ITP: opencsw-policy

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Fri Jan 7 00:57:10 CET 2011

No dia 3 de Janeiro de 2011 16:53, Philip Brown <phil at bolthole.com> escreveu:
> This would not be fair. I have no interest in any of the other 3
> formats; why should I work on those? Nor would I do a good job of them
> if I were, since I have no experience using them.
> The fair thing to do, is have the person "championing" each format, be
> responsible, for putting together the sample for "their" format.
> I'll be happy to put together the minimalist html version.
>
> There is the remaining issue first, of "what document layout shall we
> use as the example?"

I picked this wiki page:
http://wiki.opencsw.org/shared-opt-csw-setup

> I think this should be the responsibility of "The Secretary", or
> possibly our web admin(s). But I would be willing to do that
> additional work if they are not. It will just take longer if I do it.

I've prepared a sample asciidoc-based package.

http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/experimental/maciej/opencsw_policy-0.1,REV=2011.01.03-SunOS5.9-all-CSW.pkg.gz

An example asciidoc-generated HTML is available on-line here:

http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/~maciej/policy/

Is anyone up for creating examples of other markups?