[csw-maintainers] ITP: opencsw-policy

Peter FELECAN pfelecan at opencsw.org
Fri Jan 7 09:43:41 CET 2011

"Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski" <maciej at opencsw.org> writes:

> I picked this wiki page:
> http://wiki.opencsw.org/shared-opt-csw-setup
>
>> I think this should be the responsibility of "The Secretary", or
>> possibly our web admin(s). But I would be willing to do that
>> additional work if they are not. It will just take longer if I do it.

> An example asciidoc-generated HTML is available on-line here:
>
> http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/~maciej/policy/

Nice, I've looked to the source which is in fact in the package as
shared-csw-opt.txt, am I right?, and everything seems simple. What I
don't like is that in the table, the first column, which is an
auto-incremented counter, is given explicitly; is there something like
automatic enumertations?

> Is anyone up for creating examples of other markups?

Frankly, I will not spend my time on creating a full LaTeX based version
as for what we need asciidoc is enough. Nothing precludes that for more
sophisticated documents I'll use my dear old and quite perfect TeX
macros.

--
Peter