[csw-maintainers] CPAN package using GAR v1

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Sat Jan 8 11:58:19 CET 2011

On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 2:41 AM, William Bonnet <william at wbonnet.net> wrote:
> Hi
>
> There are a lot of CPAN packages in GAR which are still using GAR V1. I am
> wondering about doing a mass update of these package to switch them to Gar
> V2. Without any other modification at the same time. Only switch to V2, and
> only for packages under cpan.
>
> Does some mind about this ?

Not at all, I'm assuming all of them are from retired maintainers so
just to list them would be a good start.

We have a list at http://wiki.opencsw.org/project-perl with modules
needing an update. If you could produce a list of GAR V1 packages I'm
interested in adding them to that list for a complete update as well.

/peter