[csw-maintainers] [website] procedure/mechanism for proposed changes?

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Thu Jan 13 13:58:50 CET 2011

No dia 13 de Janeiro de 2011 00:46, Sebastian Kayser
<skayser at opencsw.org> escreveu:
> 1) is fairly easy and I already naivly used drafts before. For 2) I am
> definitly not interested in a complicated control mechanism, just want
> to ensure transparency and avoid accidently offending someone when
> changing a page.

I see what you mean.  It's basically about asking others before making
a change on the live website.  We don't have a send patch / review
mechanism for the wordpress site.

If you want to make a significant change, you could write to the
mailing list and describe what you want to do.  If no one objects
within two or three days, you can assume it's okay to go ahead.

There's a worry that there always be someone objecting and anything
proposed on the mailing list will result in a deadlock situation.  I
don't have a good idea how to solve this without frequent voting.