[csw-maintainers] Unifying cvs and cvs_feature?

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Fri Jan 14 14:30:09 CET 2011

Hi,

at the moment we have two CVS packages:

  cvs         1.11.23 in /opt/csw
  cvs_feature 1.12.13 in /opt/csw/cvs_feature

I did a brief search on the web if there is a compelling reason to
ship those two different version but have found no real indication.
As I am no hardcode user I would like to ask if anyone has a strong
opinion on keeping these two separate. I have already respun cvs
packages at
  http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/experimental.html#cvs
where cvs will be updated to 1.12.13 and /opt/csw/cvs_feature is
a link to "." making sure 3rd party scripts depending on
CSWcvs-feature won't break.