[csw-maintainers] [policy] files/dirs in /var/opt/csw

Peter FELECAN pfelecan at opencsw.org
Sun Jan 16 12:54:59 CET 2011

Philip Brown <phil at bolthole.com> writes:

> On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 6:34 AM, Ben Walton <bwalton at opencsw.org> wrote:
>>
>> Of the respondents, I recognize all but one as a regular contributor
>> to the discussions we have here.
>
> that does not neccessarily mean they are informed about the *specific*
> issue. You can only know that if they contributed to the specific
> thread.

You doubt that people can read and make up their own mind?

> I myself do not follow all threads on the maintainer list. Once I
> determine I'm not interested in a particular subject, I tend to delete
> the rest of that thread without reading it.

This is your choice and whoever does that can later use the archives to
have the information when there is a vote.

> I think that there were 14 people who voted, but only 5 (maybe 6?)
> actually contributed to the relevant thread.

Again, you doubt the intelligence of those who voted. Anyway, this is my
last comment on this thread as vox populi was expressed.
--
Peter