[csw-maintainers] Unifying cvs and cvs_feature?

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Mon Jan 17 19:28:21 CET 2011

Okay, sounds like good reason for unifying. Looks like main original
cvs hasnt been updated for over two years.

That being said, I'd like to suggest one change.
Rather than forcing the cvs_feature symlink into the cvs package, I'd
suggest you update the cvs_feature package, to depend on new CVS, and
deliver the symlink.
That way the "cvs" package is more clean.