[csw-maintainers] GAR wiki feedback footer

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Thu Jan 27 16:22:25 CET 2011

Excerpts from Sebastian Kayser's message of Thu Jan 27 09:25:46 -0500 2011:

> * Ben Walton <bwalton at opencsw.org> wrote: > I think this is a nice
> addition.  It requires a sourceforge login to use though...not a
> deal breaker in my eyes, but it may deter some people...
>
> True, I thought the same. Where would you direct feedback to?

I don't have a better idea and I'm personally ok with the
requirement.  It's a spam barrier and really, anyone that is
developing with GAR and wants to file a bug most likely won't mind the
impediment either.  If they do and they are bothered enough to file a
bug, they'll find us via other means.

Thanks