[csw-maintainers] apr, apr-util

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Thu Jul 21 10:31:14 CEST 2011

Hi Rupert,

Am 20.07.2011 um 13:17 schrieb rupert THURNER:
> thanks a lot dago! as apr was always fine and no need to change
> anything which was fine, i thought it might be appropriate to just
> ignore the error messages of checkpkg ... but it does not let. despite
>   CHECKPKG_OVERRIDES_CSWapr +=
> shared-lib-pkgname-mismatch|sonames=libapr-1.so.0|pkgname=CSWapr|expected=CSWlibapr10,CSWlibapr1-0|
> in the recipe checkpkg wants it again, resp complains.

While I am at it I reviewed the patches and environment and ripped out most of
it as it seems to have been inserted earlier and is no longer necessary. The
recipe is now also at 64 bit and with consistent package naming:
  http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gar/changeset/15165

The packages have been released to unstable/.