[csw-maintainers] What's up with ceeswi?

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Thu Jul 28 17:30:09 CEST 2011

Not sure for how long but ceeswi seems to aggregate twitter posts
about OpenCSW multiple times which is annoying enough but especially
bad right now since some masochistic dude is leaving OpenCSW to use
Gentoo on Solaris instead.

02:09|<ceeswi> opencsw at twitter: @taxi1729 I'm migrating from #OpenCSW to
      Gentoo Prefix || @kstailey_caci What are you planning to migrate to
      instead of #opencsw ? || Abandoning OpenCSW has begun.

11:30|<ceeswi> opencsw at twitter: @taxi1729 I'm migrating from #OpenCSW to

16:02|<ceeswi> opencsw at twitter: @taxi1729 I'm migrating from #OpenCSW to

17:23|<ceeswi> opencsw at twitter: @taxi1729 I'm migrating from #OpenCSW to
      Gentoo Prefix || @kstailey_caci What are you planning to migrate to
      instead of #opencsw ? || Abandoning OpenCSW has begun.

As you can see no updates and it still echoes it every other hour. If
it's not fixed I prefer we have that feature off.

/peter