[csw-maintainers] [csw-buildfarm] Rebuild of imagemagick

John Ellson ellson at opencsw.org
Fri Jun 3 19:27:26 CEST 2011

I took a look at the 64bit Imagemagick wiki page (nice job, btw).

AFAICT the current state of the 64bit builds is:

     imagemagick (Roger) depends on
         graphviz (John) depends on
             ghostscript (John) depends on
                 libcups (Dago) depends on
                     krb5_lib (Maciej)

Is there any status update on krb5_lib and libcups?    Should I be
trying a ghostscript 64bit build?

John