[csw-maintainers] time to deprecate CSWmozilla

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Sun Jun 5 15:01:59 CEST 2011

Excerpts from Philip Brown's message of Sat Jun 04 11:18:52 -0400 2011:

> I would suggest that someone who is interested in repackaging them,
> attempt to compile against seamonkey. and if it fails, pull up the
> relevant patches, and try it again. debian and ubuntu seem to have
> patches, according to google

If someone were interested in packaging them, they would have done so
already.  Why not abandon them until such time as somebody does have
interest so that we can stop blocking progress on the nspr issue that
people do care about?

I suggest we remove all three from the catalog.

Thanks