[csw-maintainers] Errors on current graphviz update

John Ellson ellson at opencsw.org
Sun Jun 5 22:07:39 CEST 2011

On 06/05/2011 03:30 PM, Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
> PS: It may be best to open up a webpage with "project-graphviz" which denotes the
> state of the current subprojects (imagemagick, libxml etc.)

There was another way to sign up, by trying to create a page.

I did that, now I have a user account on the wiki for
"ellson at opencsw.org", but it still won't let me create a page.
Now it says:

     "Permissions error.  Please note: Sorry, you cannot create a page
in this category.  Only member of this site, site administrators and
perhaps selected moderators are allowed to do it."

I was trying to use the entry-widget on the left to create
"project-graphviz"

John