[csw-maintainers] Errors on current graphviz update

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Sun Jun 5 22:12:32 CEST 2011

On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 9:57 PM, John Ellson <ellson at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Good idea, except that Firefox-3.6.17 doesn't seem to like the
> Javascript from http://wiki.opencsw.org/
>
> Try to "Sign in" or "Create account" and it just hangs with
> "javascript:;" on the bottom status bar.

Man, you do attract problems like a magnet.

You can create a dir "graphviz" under experimental. On the web page
for experimental there will then be a link to create a wiki project.
That's probably what Dago meant.

Regarding wiki access you need to apply for membership on our specific
wiki. You now have a wikidot account, good, apply for membership on
the OpenCSW wiki and I will approve it, then you can create/edit
pages.

/peter