[csw-maintainers] Further improvements to our website

Sebastian Kayser skayser at opencsw.org
Mon Jun 6 08:55:05 CEST 2011

* Maciej Blizi??ski <maciej at opencsw.org> wrote:
> I've installed our apache, php and mysql.  I can run phpinfo() - it
> works.  What doesn't work, is installing mantis.  When enter the top
> level link, I'm redirected to admin/install.php, and all I see is a
> blank page.

I ran into the same issue. Tried Mantis 1.2.5 (latest) and 1.2.4 (just
to double check) and it wasn't until I hit admin/check.php that I saw
session module related errors. Installing the PHP5 session module helped
in my case.

  pkgutil -i php5_session

Can you check whether it does the job for you too? If so, I am going to
uninstall it again on my box, verify the issue, and report a bug
upstream.

Sebastian