[csw-maintainers] [csw-buildfarm] request for packages on unstable9[sx]

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Mon Jun 6 21:32:55 CEST 2011

Hi John,

Am 06.06.2011 um 20:46 schrieb John Ellson:
> I'm going backwards, and accelerating :-(
>
> The ImageMagic build is failing with:
>    Undefined                       first referenced
>       symbol                             in file
>    XSolarisIASetProcessInfo            /lib/libX11.so.4
>
> I believe the reference is coming from librsvg-2.so, so I'm trying to
> repackage that.

I don't think so, as "ldd -r librsvg-2.so" does not link to libX11.so.6.
The linkage to libX11.so.4 is the correct one. The error is caused by applications
being linked to libX11.so.6 which however pull in libX11.so.4 earlier by another
dependency.

> Request:    Please install: CSWmozilla on unstable9[sx] for librsvg rebuild.

Apart from the above comment I cannot see CSWmozilla as a dependency on
  http://www.opencsw.org/package/librsvg/

John, from my impression you are moving too fast shooting at everything that
doesn't immediately jump away :-) I suggest you come over to #opencsw so we
can investigate the problem ground up logically.