[csw-maintainers] Fwd: Kerberos support for SSHD on Solaris 10

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Wed Jun 8 22:32:55 CEST 2011

A note for the current, or any future, kerb maintainers.
This is a forward, from a local user group list that I'm on.

The user expected it to look in the solaris-documented location for
krb5.conf(4)

/etc/krb5/xxxxx

It would appear to check

/etc/krb5.conf:/opt/csw/etc/krb5.conf

however,   it should probably look in

/etc/opt/csw/krb5.conf:/etc/krb5/krb5.conf:/etc/krb5.conf:/opt/csw/etc/krb5.conf

(check all local locations, in that order, and then as a last-ditch
effort, check for a "global" one)