[csw-maintainers] pango -> graphviz -> imagemagick

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Mon Jun 13 14:35:00 CEST 2011

Hi John,

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Am 13.06.2011 um 13:49 schrieb John Ellson <ellson at opencsw.org>:

> On 06/11/2011 09:04 AM, Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
>
>>>  6. Release graphviz and imagemagick packages simultaneously.
>>
>> I don't think you need another rebuild of graphviz.
>>
>> What is missing for a release is pstoedit by Peter Felecan, which is needed
>> because of the imagemagick rebuild. It is in progress right now. When
>> Peter has delivered this to /home/experimental/graphbiz you can
>> release all packages together immediately I would say.
>

> Dago,
>
> How is this going?

Do you mean how it works or how it is coming along? I hope Peter is delivering the updated package in the next few days, then you can use csw-upload-pkg and submitpkg to deliver all packages in one batch. This is important, as there are library interdependencies from Graphviz to Imagemagick to pstoedit.