[csw-maintainers] where is graphviz-2.28 ?

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Fri Jun 24 01:04:39 CEST 2011

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 3:51 PM, John Ellson <ellson at opencsw.org> wrote:
> If I'm being impatient, then I'm sorry, but I don't seem to be able to get
> graphviz-2.28 from the openCSW mirrors yet.  Is there some problem?

Ah, my apologies. sorry for the lack of feedback on this one.

there would seem to indeed be a problem.

ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 34: Duplicate entry '/opt/csw/bin/compare' for key 1
DB Update failed. Possibly a filename collision

our search page, shows
CSWschilyutils 	/opt/csw/bin/compare
CSWimagemagick 	/opt/csw/bin/compare

Should I release "all the rest", but hold off on the imagemagic
packages until we figure out what to do about that one?
Or hold everything in your very large set (51 packages)until that is redone?