[csw-maintainers] where is graphviz-2.28 ?

John Ellson ellson at opencsw.org
Fri Jun 24 15:49:16 CEST 2011

On 06/23/2011 07:32 PM, Philip Brown wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 4:24 PM, John Ellson<ellson at opencsw.org>  wrote:
>>

>> I think imagemagic has to be released at the same time, because the old
>> version won't work with the new graphviz libs.
>> Possibly just   /opt/csw/bin/compare can be excluded, but this is upto Dago.
>
> okay, holding ALL 51 packages :(

Ok. Dago said he would fix this asap, when he gets back.

>> Can you explain the other issue with the version numbers on the  noarch
>> packages?  Or is it just that the update stopped half way, or is there some
>> other problem?
>
> sorry, dont understand/recall what you are referring to there.

If you go to:

   http://www.opencsw.org/get-it/packages/

and search for "graphviz" you will see that the graphviz-2.28 packages
are already posted *except* for the 3 noarch packages which are still at
2.26.3

Why are any 2.28 packages posted if the release is blocked?

Or, conversely, why aren't all 2.28 packages posted?

John