[csw-maintainers] where is graphviz-2.28 ?

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Fri Jun 24 16:31:49 CEST 2011

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 7:04 AM, Peter Bonivart <bonivart at opencsw.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 4:00 PM, Philip Brown <phil at bolthole.com> wrote:
>> ah. yes, your guess is right, that's just where the update stopped,
>
> So why did you say that it was batched then?

unfortunately, I emailed prematurely. Normally, I wait until after the
"register in database and copy over" stuff is complete, but in this
case, since it was such a huge batch, (which probably takes over 10
mins to complete, rather than the usual <1 min)  I must have kicked
off that stuff, sent the email to let John know I had touched it, and
then moved on to do other things.

I should better have written "batching", I suppose.