[csw-maintainers] Code and package reviews

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Sun Jun 26 02:33:58 CEST 2011

2011/6/25 Maciej Bliziński <maciej at opencsw.org>:
> 2011/6/13 Philip Brown <phil at bolthole.com>:
>
>> you took the time to write a lot of things in your email. Thank you.
>> However,  while the things you wrote were "good", and "true"... they
>> still did not concretely address the issue :(
>
> I'm still unsure about your use of quotes or scare quotes, when you
> quote the word good, which of the three you mean:
>
> - something somebody else said that you quote here
> - the literal: g, o, o, d

I am not a sarcastic person. When I write the word "good", in quotes
or otherwise, I mean
"good" :)
everything you wrote was a positive thing
everything you wrote was true.
but something can be both good, and true, yet still not address the issue.

technical reply, will follow in your [written for technical issues] email