[csw-maintainers] amendments and issues with recent prop

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Mon Jun 27 21:32:34 CEST 2011

Excerpts from Philip Brown's message of Mon Jun 27 09:22:44 -0400 2011:

Hi Phil,

> So, to be clear: you are rejecting every single one of my wording
> amendments?  Even though some of them clearly point out that the
> proposal claims things that are false?

I'll give this another read tonight.

> It would be nice if you reviewed his comments on 2,4 & 5 more
> carefully also.

Fine.  I'll go over this again tonight and provide explicit feedback
on each point.  I didn't think that was still necessary, but I'm
obviously mistaken.  As we need a bit of time for people to ACK/NACK
Jonathan's addition to the proposal the vote can't start tonight
anyway.

Thanks