[csw-maintainers] _stub suffix for obsoleted packages

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Thu Mar 24 01:01:12 CET 2011

If nobody objects, I'm going to make _stub the default for obsoleted
packages.  It's a one line change to GAR.  I thought it would require
an extra checkpkg override, but that's already in place.  I'd say we
should go with _obs or something, but a bunch of things went out with
_stub already and since it really doesn't matter all that much, we
might as well use this since it serves the purpose.

I'll commit tomorrow morning unless I see objections.

Thanks