[csw-maintainers] paypal account?

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Fri Mar 25 16:41:47 CET 2011

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 6:42 AM, Ben Walton <bwalton at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Excerpts from Philip Brown's message of Thu Mar 24 18:12:53 -0400 2011:
>
>> I'm guessing that almost no-one will object to a link in and of
>> itself, but the wording of the "donate" page will probably be more
>> of an object of interest.
>
> Ok, I'll research how other projects do this, including language used,
> etc, and come back with some ideas.

It would probably be helpful to specifically mention in the page, the
"known costs"
(domain, ssl), plus history of donations, and also prospective uses.
Plus commitment to "transparency".
Which is why there should probably be a reference to some kind of
*permenant* yearly income&expense history pages.