[csw-maintainers] Fwd: [csw-users] Can't find CSWunrealircd

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Fri May 6 21:19:26 CEST 2011

I've checked on mirror.opencsw.org and file the isn't there (in any of
the multiple arch/osrel pairs I checked).  It's not in the catalog
either.  Is this a DB error or was this package nuked by accident?

I seem to recall someone working on this one recently.  Ideas?

Thanks
-Ben

--- Begin forwarded message from axelle_apvrille ---