[csw-maintainers] [csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs puppet, puppetmaster

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Tue May 17 20:21:11 CEST 2011

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 11:16 AM, Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:

> *If* pkginfo and/or the package name has "uncommitted" in the name the
> packaging directory in GAR has not been completely committed which
> is not good. A package resulting from such a build should not be
> released.

I could indeed put in a blocking check for that on my end, if that is
deemed good.

as a side note, this completely blows a hole in the claim some people
are making, that "having two independant error checking systems is
bad".

If we just relied on gar checkpkg to shovel everything through, this
error would never have been seen