[csw-maintainers] web db integration in flight

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Wed Nov 2 00:49:21 CET 2011

Hi All,

The maiden voyage of the web db integration run is now in progress.
As this is a large update, there will be a long-ish window where
packages that existed previously are not available.  To handle the
file path maintenance, all removal operations need to happen up
front...It takes ~1hour to run to completion in my test environment
and I found the mantis run to be slower.

I'll send another mail when it's finished and ask that you take a peek
at some of the things you know have been updated.

Once the initial run is completed, I'll cron this at the same interval
as the mantis updates.

Thanks