[csw-maintainers] RUNTIME_DEP_PKGS for x86 ISAs only?

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Mon Nov 7 17:13:48 CET 2011

2011/11/7 Geoff Davis <gadavis at opencsw.org>:
> On 11/7/11 1:06 AM, Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński wrote:
>>
>> mgar show-var RUNTIME_DEP_PKGS_CSWlibnetcdff5
>
> Hmm, mgar popped up a warning stating that show-var doesn't evaluate for
> modulations, so I guess I won't know until I remerge/repackage.

GARCH doesn't change with modulations, so in this case it doesn't matter.

One thing I noticed: you also set *_amd64.  This has no effect,
because GARCH is never set to "amd64".  GARCH is the architecture,
which is either "sparc" or "i386". It is confusing that the value
"i386" can mean either generally the Intel architecture (32-bit and
64-bit), or can mean specifically the 80386 process / its instruction
set.  In this case, it means generally Intel.