[csw-maintainers] minimum solaris 10 patche set / release

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Wed Nov 9 12:23:19 CET 2011

2011/11/9 Peter FELECAN <pfelecan at opencsw.org>:
> So, we support Solaris 10 u10, isn't it?

Barring the recent deprecation of Solaris 9, this is where we built
all our binaries.  Binaries built on Solaris 9 can't possibly know
anything about Solaris 10 updates, so I guess that the U10 requirement
is only for the 64-bit Intel binaries, which can't be built on Solaris
9.

For Solaris 10, is it the update number, or certain patches that we
support?  Or is it patches, but we say we support U10, because it
guarantees that certain patches are installed?