[csw-maintainers] dovecot 2.0 upgrade need help

Jake Goerzen jgoerzen at opencsw.org
Sat Nov 19 22:32:58 CET 2011

Hello All,

Can anyone help me with the upgrade of dovecot to version 2.  I've run
into a problem (bug # 0004866) where the configuration file is supposed
to go.  In previous versions of dovecot (1.2.17) the dovecot.conf file
is located at /etc/opt/csw/dovecot.conf.

Now with the newer version 2.0 the dovecot.conf file is supposed to go
in /etc/opt/csw/dovecot/dovecot.conf.  When I respun the recipe with an
updated sysconfdir=/etc/opt/csw/dovecot, the resulting builds are now
looking in /etc/opt/csw/dovecot/dovecot!  This is not right.

Suggestions?

Thanks,
Jake