[csw-maintainers] Ganglia packages for 3.2.0 available

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Tue Nov 29 13:53:50 CET 2011

Hi Daniel,

Am 29.11.2011 um 13:05 schrieb Daniel Pocock:
> Unstable still has the latest 3.1.7 packages that I built recently
>
> Experimental now has the 3.2.0 packages
>
> I've verified the gmond, gmetad and web packages on a Solaris 10 x86
> box.  Once I've had some feedback, I'll consider moving them from
> experimental to unstable.
>
> (libconfuse 2.7 is also available in unstable)
>
> Details and installation instructions:
>
> http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/experimental.html#ganglia

I suggest adjusting the package name to latest standards, which is separating words
with "-" and making catalog name identical to the package name (without CSW and s/-/_/),
e.g. CSWgangliaweb -> CSWganglia-web. For the old packages you may need to obsolete the
old ones and manually adjust the package names.