[csw-maintainers] The dublin release: remaining tasks

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Thu Oct 13 11:26:39 CEST 2011

2011/10/13 Rafael Ostertag <raos at opencsw.org>:
>> I know that Dago has made some progress on openldap and libjpeg.
>> What's left is sasl.  Could someone volunteer and start working on
>> sasl?  Even partial progress: "try to build, see what fails, and
>> report back", would be helpful.
> Did anybody volunteer for sasl yet? If not, I could help out.

Dago did some work, but he only did the first 90%, so there's the
second 90% left to go.  Dago is generally overloaded, so any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Everything is committed to the repository, so you can check out the
sources and pick up where Dago left off.  One thing I noticed is that
it still depends on CSWkrb5lib, which is now an empty package, so the
dependencies should be shifted to specific kerberos libraries.