[csw-maintainers] mantis updates are running...

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Tue Oct 18 04:00:36 CEST 2011

Hi All,

I've run the initial mantis integration run on the production database
just now and set up the cron job to run twice daily at 10am and 10pm
(EST; the crontab in CEST on the server is for 4am/4pm).

I'll be getting the verbose output by mail as well as logging it.
Prior to each run, a mysqldump is captured.  (I'll disable this after
a while.)

I'd appreciate it if you'd check your bug list via the cgi script[1]
and the list of packages attributed to you in the 'My Account' view of
mantis.

Let me know if you see any of the following:

1. Missing packages.
2. Extra packages.
3. Missing bugs.
4. Extra bugs.

I'm keying the updates on the {unstable,5.9,sparc} catalog, so as you
push via csw-upload-pkg, you can expect to see the changes after a)
the next catalog update and b) the subsequent run of the new mantis
integration too.

Let me know if you have any questions about this.  I'm now moving on
to the web db integration.

Thanks
-Ben

[1] http://www.opencsw.org/buglist/maintainer.cgi?maintainer='$username'