[csw-maintainers] Current state of pkg feed? Integration into our front page?

Sebastian Kayser skayser at opencsw.org
Sun Oct 23 12:32:47 CEST 2011

Hi,

after just renaming those three top-level navigation items [1], I hid
"Feeds" from the top-level to not have it explode length-wise. Those who
are after feeds, can still easily find it in the right navigation bar [2].

While doing so, I noticed that our released packages feed is empty [3].
Could someone look after it.

Also, currently we only show selected pkg updates on our front page
(lower right). To the uninitiated this might look like these are our
only updates. Would be awesome to have the released pkgs feed in there.
Whose Wordpress / PHP foo is strong enough to do this?

Sebastian

[1] http://lists.opencsw.org/pipermail/maintainers/2011-October/015557.html
[2] http://www.opencsw.org/feeds/
[3] http://www.opencsw.org/cgi-feed/releasedpkgs.atom