[csw-maintainers] Full package statistics via REST

Sebastian Kayser skayser at opencsw.org
Fri Oct 28 08:48:40 CEST 2011

Hey Maciej,

* Maciej (Matchek) Blizi??ski <maciej at opencsw.org> wrote:
> If you want to fetch a list of packages from a specific catalog, call
> an URL like this one...
>
> http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/pkgdb/rest/catalogs/unstable/sparc/SunOS5.9/
>
> ...and deserialize JSON.  It takes a while to get that data, so be patient.

If there's just a single package that I am interested in (I am after the
catalogname to md5 mapping), is there a more specific URL to grab? The
page above takes really long to load.

Btw., can you navigate the REST tree to see which URLs are available?
Like an entry page that people can easily remember (or which is added to
buildfarm.opencsw.org) and from where one can explore features at will?

Sebastian