[csw-maintainers] GAR coding style

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Sat Sep 3 20:00:09 CEST 2011

Excerpts from Maciej Bliziński's message of Sat Sep 03 12:06:33 -0400 2011:

Hi Maciej,

> http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gar/wiki/GarCodingStyle

> Should we update the coding guideline to reflect this, or do we need
> more discussion?

I am in the group that has started lumping package describing things
together although I typically still follow the overall flow of the
described style.  I think that if #9 were blended into #3 that it
would fairly closely match my preferred pattern.  I'd be happy to
support this (fairly minor, imo) change.

Do you see larger changes needed to fit what we're seeing in practice?

Thanks