[csw-maintainers] Housekeeping Summercamp in Kiel

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Wed Sep 7 16:42:00 CEST 2011

Hi folks,

summercamp is nearing and I have a couple of things to organize:

1. Shirts - who wants one?

2. Touristic program: If we want to visit the computer museum or GetDigital I need to book
   a tour some time in advance. We could also just wait up and see if there is enough time
   left, but I can't guarantee a guided tour then.