[csw-maintainers] GCC temporarily broken on the buildfarm

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Tue Sep 13 05:12:04 CEST 2011

2011/9/12 Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński <maciej at opencsw.org>:
> It's because of the CSWlibgcc-s1 package from gcc-4.6.1 being in
> disagreement with CSWgcc4core form gcc-4.3.3.  But fear not!  I'm just
> finishing a gcc-4.6.1 build on the resurrected unstable10x, will
> upload it to unstable later today, and we'll update the buildfarm with
> the new and shiny gcc-4.6.1.

gcc on the buildfarm has been unbroken.

maciej at unstable9s :~ > gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 4.6.1

One bigger change is that the gcc binary lives now in /opt/csw/bin
instead of /opt/csw/gcc4/bin.  There is a legacy symlink provided:

maciej at unstable9s :~ > ls -l /opt/csw/gcc4/bin/gcc
lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     other         17 Sep 12 23:14
/opt/csw/gcc4/bin/gcc -> ../../bin/gcc-4.6