[csw-maintainers] mgar 0.93-rc1 // Changes and call for testing
skayser at opencsw.org
Tue Sep 20 00:15:56 CEST 2011
it's about time to package a new mgar version. Could you guys please
test drive 0.93-rc1. Available from SVN, from my $HOME on the buildfarm,
and from experimental [1,2,3].
Changes since 0.92 (r380):
* NEW command "show-var" to show runtime value of recipe vars (Maciej Blizinski)
* NEW command "grep-buildsys" to facilitate grepping the build system
* NEW command alias "-V" for "version"
* CHANGE added package version to "version" command output
* CHANGE "newpkg" command now runs relative to the build tree (not $PWD)
* CHANGE tweaked error message when running a pkg command in a non-pkg dir
* CHANGE added directions for reporting bugs to --help output
* FIX fail gracefully in case of VCS issues with pkg or build system dirs
* FIX mgar(1) remove reference to mgar(5) while incomplete (Peter Bonivart)
There's now also a bug tracker project for reporting bugs, ideas, and
RFEs (follow bug tracker link @ ). Feedback much appreciated!
 svn export https://opencsw.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/opencsw/gar-wrapper/mgar
 pkgutil -t http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/opencsw/experimental/skayser -u mgar
More information about the maintainers