[csw-maintainers] Magic Cookie for catalogs

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Fri Sep 30 10:49:27 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am currently fiddling with who mirrors OpenCSW, reaching mirror maintainers and
finding "unauthorized" mirrors. For this it would be more precise if we would introduce
a magic cookie in the catalog features which would help us identifying OpenCSW catalogs.
I could then google for that cookie and find occurrences and match that against what
we already have listed.

Thoughts?