[csw-maintainers] Document package naming

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Sat Dec 1 22:28:10 CET 2012

Hi folks,

I was just talking with jatan on IRC about package naming policies and noted that
it is not documented. It should be IMHO in the manual. If anybody has time to add
the respective standards to the manual be invited to do so:
  mgar/pkg/opencsw-manual/trunk/files/for-maintainers/
I also put it on my todo list, but I am a bit overworked lately…